- SAILOR 500 FleetBroadband TT-3740A
- SAILOR 250 FleetBroadband TT-3742A
- SAILOR 150 FleetBroadband TT-3744A
- EXPLORER 727 TT-3722A
- EXPLORER 325 TT-3721A
The new firmware addresses the following issues:
- On March 24, 2015, Inmarsat is transitioning EMEA broadband services from the I-4 F2 satellite to the more powerful Alphasat satellite.
- Inmarsat GX to BGAN fallback improvements
- Geo-fencing for the Sailor FleetOne
- BUG FIX: Allow multiple PDP contexts on Sailor 150 FleetBroadband terminals
- BUG FIX: Added support for AT+CSQ command.
Action Needed to Upgrade to Cobham Firmware Version 1.21:
1) Go to the Cobham (previously Thrane & Thrane) downloads page by clicking here and download FBB_E325727_FleetOne_Optus_ ver_121.zip
2) Follow the Installation Instructions, which start on page 4 of the following document: Tech Note_FBB_E325727_FleetOne_Optus_SW_Release_121
Please post any questions you have regarding the Cobham Firmware Version 1.21 upgrade below.