Rent Inmarsat GX
Fly-Away Kit. Speeds up to 4 Mbps.
Rent a Hornet 65 Fly-Away Kit
Equipment rental rates start at $1999 for a 30-day rental period (see rental agreement). Separate purchase of 6-day unlimited-use prepaid vouchers required for internet access (see voucher pricing below). Various prepaid vouchers for unlimited usage during a 6-day period are available, with the voucher cost being determined by the maximum data speed selected.The Hornet 65 Fly-Away Kit is a Ka-band portable Inmarsat GX fly-away terminal with PIM-assisted manual pointing capability. It ships in two hard cases to protect it during transport. The Global Express coverage area is shown below, though terrain and local vertical obstructions can block coverage in some areas shown as covered. Data speeds up to 4 Mbps (download) by 2 Mbps (upload) are available. The Hornet 65 can be operated on AC wall power or 12 Volt DC vehicle power. The PIM module of the Hornet 65 has ethernet RJ-45 ports. For a rental price quote and other terms and conditions, call us or contact us online.
- 4 Mbps (up) x 2 Mbps (down): $4200* for a 6-day period
- 2 Mbps (up) x 1 Mbps (down): $2900* for a 6-day period
- 1 Mbps (up) x 1 Mbps (down): $2000* for a 6-day period
- Other data speeds are available. Please ask your sales person.
* In addition to the fees shown above, the customer is responsible for any applicable taxes, USF fees and other fees. It is the customer's responsibility to verify that service is available in the area of intended use. It is the customer's responsibility to verify that terrain and other vertical obstructions at the location of intended use will not prevent a direct line of sight between the Inmarsat GX terminal and the satellite prior to using the terminal or activating service. The elevation and azimuth of the Inmarsat satellite can be determined based on the latitude and longitude of the location of intended use. It is the customer's responsibility to verify that he or she has the right to use the Inmarsat terminal at the location of intended use and to obey all local laws, rules, and regulations. The Inmarsat GX service fees shown on this page provide 6-days of service (as measured in UTC time). The customer understands that after Outfitter Satellite receives the request to activate service from the customer, up to 12 hours may be necessary to process the request. Other terms and conditions apply. See service agreement for complete details.