Develop your own custom Iridium SBD solution:
Creating a white-labelled Iridium device for GPS tracking, remote data collection or remote control is easier than you think. Contact us today!
We can customize a cloud-based password-protected web portal for displaying and storing the data you collect, managing alerts, and more. The first step is to provide you with a cost effective proposal for the development project based on your own specifications. This includes building a single prototype "project box" device with components that can include:
- Iridium 9603 transceiver
- Microprocessor with 256 Mbit flash memory
- GPS receiver
- Digital and/or analog I/O port
- Serial communication interface for use with third party devices
- Inertial sensor with tri-axial accelerometer and gyroscope chip
- Panic button
- SMA connectors for the Iridium and GPS antennas
- Battery pack or power supply
*Iridium offers transceivers such as the Iridium 9603 for the purpose of integration into customized equipment by a skilled OEM developer. Developing a custom system with components including an Iridium SBD device is outside the scope of Outfitter Satellite's 24/7 technical support services and requires a custom development and support agreement.