MissionLINK, utilizing Iridium Certus, gives your critical operation global communications coverage regardless of the landscape. It is the solution to depend on for essential communications wherever your mission takes you. Whether you operate as part of a deployed force or an individual user, this commercialized, military-grade solution is designed to meet your unique challenges through a simple, adaptable and robust design.
MissionLINK on Iridium operates using Iridium Certus broadband services over a network of 66 satellites that cover 100% of the globe. The solution utilizes this robust network service to provide highly reliable, mobile and essential voice, text and web communications.
- IP data sessions up to 700 kbps (down) / 352 kbps (up)
- 3 voice lines*
- Location tracking
* Phone hardware is not included with the MissionLINK. The MissionLINK has a phone port for use with conventional POTS phones but also supports voice communications through the SureLINK IP Handset. An Android app called Zoiper is also available for use with Android devices connected via WiFi to the MissionLINK terminal. Please call us for more information.
- Easy to use interface, all functionality available at a distance
- IP67 rated single cable Antenna
- Rack or hull mounted installation
- 4G LTE ready, softphone application for iOS and Android*
- Embedded 802.1 1b/g Wi-Fi access point
- Multiple user capability
*Thales recommends the Android app Zoiper (available on the Google Play Store)