VesseLINK utilizing Iridium Certus gives your critical marine operation global communications coverage regardless of the landscape. It is the solution to depend on for essential communications wherever you are at sea. Whether you operate a large fleet or a single vessel, this commercialized, military-grade solution is designed to meet your unique challenges through a simple, adaptable and robust design.
VesseLINK on Iridium operates using Iridium Certus broadband services over a network of 66 satellites that cover 100% of the globe. The solution utilizes this robust network service to provide highly reliable, mobile and essential voice, text and web communications.
- IP data sessions up to 700 kbps (down) / 352 kbps (up)
- Streaming up to 256 kbps (future)
- 3 high-quality voice lines
- Location tracking
- Easy to use interface, all functionality available at a distance
- Ruggedized Android tethered handset
- IP67 rated single cable Antenna
- Rack or hull mounted installation
- 4G LTE ready, softphone application for iOS and Android
- Embedded 802.1 1b/g Wi-Fi access point
- Multiple user capability
- Application enabled functionality for Android and iOS *Thales prefers the Android app Zoiper (available on the Google Play Store)