NAL SHOUT ns
The SHOUT ns is a body-worn personal tracking and short messaging device. It weighs less than 3oz. An Iridium antenna, GPS antenna and Bluetooth antenna are embedded inside its IP67 rated enclosure. The SHOUT ns can be connected to a smart phone via Bluetooth for two-way messaging and setting its operating parameters. Its operating parameters also can be set by a computer via a USB port.
The SHOUT ns can send a position report automatically every hour for up to 20 days (about 480 reports) on a single charge. If high frequency reporting is needed, position reports can be sent as rapidly as once a minute. Free-text*, canned messages or a combination of free-text and canned messages can be used. The device can periodically wake up from sleep to send its position report to a command center. A dual button 911 feature is used for immediate emergency/alert notifications. Data is packaged in either standard or 256-bit AES encrypted format. Data can also be sent in encrypted PECOS formats to include Brevity codes.
Service plans can be customized to your needs. We can offer web portal based tracking software for an additional monthly fee. If you have your own tracking software for the Shout, we can offer Iridium SBD service with various bundle sizes. Plan cost depends on your term commitment and the number of devices being activated.
- Small size: 3.0" x 1.8" x 0.7"
- Weight: 3.0 oz
- Programmed for either DoD or commercial Iridium gateway
- Ultra-low power consumption
- Automatic location reports (>600 reports)
- 911 alert capability
- Free-style SMS messaging, canned messages or combined free-style text and canned messages via smart phone
- Data logging
- Optional 256-bit AES encryption
- Real-time, pole-to-pole coverage
- Internal rechargeable battery using AC adapter, computer USB port or solar charger
- Integrated motion sensor
- USB interface
- 72-channel GPS receiver with -160 dBm sensitivity
- IP67 Rated
*Free-text means free form text messages as opposed to canned messages.