Inmarsat BGAN Rental
Go Anywhere. Stay Online.
Rent an Inmarsat BGAN
The EXPLORER 510 by Cobham is the smallest class 2 Inmarsat BGAN terminal available. It provides broadband internet access speeds up to 464 kbps in Standard IP data mode. It is easy to use and weighs only 3.1 lb. The built-in battery provides about 36 hours of standby time (at standard temperature). It is compatible with Wi-Fi capable devices such as the iPad, Android tablets, Windows laptops and Macintosh laptops. The EXPLORER Connect app gives iOS and Android smartphones internet access and the ability to make phone calls.
EXPLORER 510 Inmarsat BGAN rental rates start at $10 per day. The daily rate depends on the prepaid usage bundle that is selected. In addition to the daily hardware rental fee, an initial prepaid usage purchase of between 100 units and 2500 units is required. You can reload additional usage online. Each megabyte (MB) of standard IP internet access consumes 9.1 units. Voice calls to public switched phone numbers consume 1 unit per minute of call time. Rates for other types of usage are listed in the rental agreement. The rental rate and prepaid usage charges quoted here do not include shipping costs, taxes, USF fees, and other fees which must be paid by the customer. Seven (7) day minimum rental period required.
Rental kit includes:
Inmarsat BGAN Coverage Area:
Reliable On-Time Delivery:
- Rental Orders submitted before 3PM are shipped the same day. 60-minute or larger airtime bundles with FedEx Priority Overnight are shipped the same day. All other orders are shipped on the next business day.
- FedEx 2-Day delivery is FREE for all rentals with a continental US shipping address. Morning delivery is not guaranteed.
- FedEx Priority Overnight delivery is available for $50 to continental US addresses. Delivery normally occurs by 10:30AM but can be as late as 5:30PM in some areas.
- An additional fee of $25 applies for FedEx Saturday Delivery. The customer is responsible to verify Saturday Delivery is available in their area.
- An additional fee of $25 applies for all Alaska and Hawaii shipments.