- How do I reload a prepaid Account? To make an online order to reload your prepaid account, click here. Your order will be processed during regular business hours. If it is a weekend or national holiday and your reload cannot wait until our normal business hours resume, click here for instructions.
- Where can I find User Manuals for my phone? Use the search feature on this website to find the Product Page that describes your satellite phone model. The User Manual is located under the Documents tab on that Product Page.
Contacting Technical Support:Click on this link to log in to your account and open a trouble ticket. If you do not have an account, please create one. From inside your account, click on "Add a Request" and you should receive a response from our support staff during regular business hours. For urgent technical support during non-business hours, call 615-889-8833 and press 7 to page a technical support representative. Urgent support requests will normally be returned within 1-2 hours.
Miscellaneous Online Forms:
- Update Your Account and Payment Information Form: Use this form to update your Account details and payment information. Please click the link and complete ONLINE. This form will request the last four digits of your credit card information for verification purposes only. You must submit the form at the link above AND call Outfitter Satellite to give us your credit card via phone. Your credit card information is tokenized by our payment processor and your full credit card information is never retained by Outfitter Satellite.
- Equipment Trade-In Form: This link takes you to the equipment trade-in online form and agreement. Do not use this form unless an Outfitter Satellite customer service person has asked you to do so. If you have an older satellite phone model that you would like to trade-in towards a newer model, call us at 615-889-8833. After you complete this form, you will send your equipment back to us (in the original packaging if available) with all the accessories that originally came with (if available). Outfitter Satellite will inspect the product. If there are missing or damaged components, Outfitter Satellite reserves the right to deduct the retail value of those parts from the trade-in value. Outfitter Satellite also reserves the right to reject the trade-in and return the equipment to you.
- Equipment Repair Request RMA Form: This link will take you to an online RMA form for you to complete. After you fill out the form successfully, you will be routed to a "success page" that lists your RMA / Reference Number. You will also receive an email with instructions on how to ship your equipment to us. Please print a copy of your RMA Request and include it with the equipment that you return to us for repair. This RMA Form is for repair of equipment only. Merchandise return authorizations for credit require a call to our Customer Service department. There is no fee for warranty repairs that can be returned to you via ground shipment to a U.S. mainland address (shipping charges will apply for non U.S. mainland return addresses). For non-warranty repairs, there is an $89 per hour labor charge (one hour minimum) plus shipping and parts charges.
- Add Authorized Users to Your Account Form: This form allows the customer of record to add more Authorized Users to his/her account. Outfitter Satellite can provide general operating instructions for satellite equipment as found in our FAQ section, but more detailed assistance including changing your rate plan, reconfiguring certain service options, or any type of assistance that requires knowledge of call detail records will only be provided to Authorized Users designated by the customer of record on the account.