Our Top 8 Customer Support Requests:
- I need the User Manual for my satellite phone. You can download the User Manual for your phone or terminal by using the search feature on this website to find the Product Page of your satellite phone model. The User Manual is located under the
Documents Tab on that Product Page.
- I need a new SIM card. Outfitter Satellite will send an Iridium or Inmarsat SIM Card to you FREE via USPS delivery to any US domestic address. You can activate it when you are ready. Other types of mobile satellite SIM Cards are also available. Overnight delivery is available for an additional charge. For more information on airtime plans or to order a SIM Card, click here or call us at 615-889-8833.
- I need to reload my Prepaid Account. To purchase a reload voucher for an existing prepaid account, click here.
- For urgent reload processing prior to resumption of our normal business hours, follow the emergency after hours reload instructions found in the reloads order form.ou
- Do not ship any product to us before we contact you back and approve the RMA. Many common problems can be resolved by technical support over the phone.
For urgent technical support during non-business hours, call 615-889-8833 and press 7. A technical support representative will be paged and normally will return your callwithin 1 to 2 hours.
- Update Your Account and Payment Information Form: Use this form to update your Account details and payment information. Please click the link and complete ONLINE. This form will request the last four digits of your credit card information for verification purposes only. You must submit the form at the link above AND call Outfitter Satellite to give us your credit card via phone. Your credit card information is tokenized by our payment processor and your full credit card information is never retained by Outfitter Satellite.
- Equipment Trade-In Form: This link takes you to the equipment trade-in online form and agreement. Do not use this form unless an Outfitter Satellite customer service person has asked you to do so. If you have an older satellite phone model that you would like to trade-in towards a newer model, call us at 615-889-8833. After you complete this form, you will send your equipment back to us (in the original packaging if available) with all the accessories that originally came with (if available). Outfitter Satellite will inspect the product. If there are missing or damaged components, Outfitter Satellite reserves the right to deduct the retail value of those parts from the trade-in value. Outfitter Satellite also reserves the right to reject the trade-in and return the equipment to you.
- Equipment Repair Request RMA Form: This link will take you to an online RMA form for you to complete. After you fill out the form successfully, you will be routed to a "success page" that lists your RMA / Reference Number. You will also receive an email with instructions on how to ship your equipment to us. Please print a copy of your RMA Request and include it with the equipment that you return to us for repair. This RMA Form is for repair of equipment only. Merchandise return authorizations for credit require a call to our Customer Service department. There is no fee for warranty repairs that can be returned to you via ground shipment to a U.S. mainland address (shipping charges will apply for non U.S. mainland return addresses). For non-warranty repairs, there is an $89 per hour labor charge (one hour minimum) plus shipping and parts charges.
- Add Authorized Users to Your Account Form: This form allows the customer of record to add more Authorized Users to his/her account. Outfitter Satellite can provide general operating instructions for satellite equipment as found in our FAQ section, but more detailed assistance including changing your rate plan, reconfiguring certain service options, or any type of assistance that requires knowledge of call detail records will only be provided to Authorized Users designated by the customer of record on the account.