SIM cards are available at no charge and will be delivered free to any US address. You can activate when you are ready. Standard postpaid plans include a monthly call detail. These plans are suitable for all Iridium handsets. Please let us know if you need special bill formatting or Excel spreadsheet bill presentation. Annual billing and other special plans are also available for government organizations.
- Prepaid SIM cards are delivered FREE to any US address via USPS Priority Mail. Activate when ready!
- We will send an email reminders shortly before your prepaid validity expires. Reload your prepaid account online.
Concerned that a prepaid voucher will leave you without enough minutes? Try our SIM Card Rental. Never run out of minutes again. No reloads ever. Free FedEx 2-Day Delivery of your SIM Card is included.* The rental ends the day the SIM Card is dropped off at any US Postal Service location in any US state using the postage paid envelope that is provided.
Home Zone Region Definitions*
The Monthly Plans and Global Prepaid Plans presented above have global coverage except for a short list of countries that have opted-out of Iridium coverage. The Regional Prepaid Plans presented above provide service in a geographically-restricted Home Zone Region. There is a small percentage of instances where the geographic restriction will extend or retract from the Home Zone Region described here because the Iridium system interprets the call as originating from outside the designated Home Zone Region, and service availability is not guaranteed in these instances.
- Alaska-Canada Region (also called the Northern Lights region) covers the mainland of Alaska and Canada and 12-nautical miles into the associated coastal waters.
- Latin America Region covers Mexico, Central America, the entire South American continent and the coastal waters up to 12-nautical miles from coasts of these regions but explicitly excludes the Caribbean.
- Africa Prepaid Region covers the following areas or countries in Africa and 12-nautical miles into their associated coastal waters: Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea- Bissau, Juan De Nova Island, Kenya, Lesotho, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mayotte, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Senegal, Sierra Leone, South Africa (inc. Price Edwards Island), United Republic of Tanzania, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, and Zimbabwe.